3.AssembleNow reserves the right to change the content of the Website at any time.
4. AssembleNow reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of the Website. AssembleNow who is controlling the Website accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of the Website, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of AssembleNow or a third party.
5. AssembelNow has taken every precaution to make sure the content of the Website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us on email@example.com.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of AssembleNow or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
7. Furthermore, AssembleNow is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. AssembleNow reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
9. The Website contains information on AssembleNow’s products or services, not all of which may be available in every location. A reference to an AssembleNow product or service on the Website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
10. AssembleNow accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of the Website. When AssembleNow provides links to other websites it does not mean that it approves of or endorses the views and information contained in the website. AssembleNow accepts no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to. AssembleNow makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. Because AssembleNow has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Website is linked, you acknowledge that AssembleNow is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Your linking to the Website, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of AssembleNow. You are recommended that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. AssembleNow will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
11. Although AssembleNow may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, AssembleNow is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
12. AssembleNow will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing AssembleNow to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. Framing of the Website by sites or site elements of parties not part of the AssembleNow is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of the Website in sites of parties not part of AssembleNow is equally prohibited.
14. The Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of AssembleNow and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of AssembleNow and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
15. While AssembleNow uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, AssembleNow makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Website, which is provided “as is”.
16. AssembleNow accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of the Website or its content. In particular, AssembleNow will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
17. You are obligated to get AssembleNow’s permission, in writing, before using its logos or other branded material. AssembleNow reserves the right to require its logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in its interests.
18. AssembleNow’s forms, downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for non-commercial purposes only. You shall not amend the content or use any information on the Website for any commercial purposes, whatsoever, without AssembleNow’s written consent.
19. Each and every content, included, but not limited to, the images, photos, text, links; used on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) are the property of AssembleNow or other Copyright owners. You shall not reproduce or use any of the Content without AssembleNow’s or the copyright owner’s written consent. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in any copyright of AssembleNow or of any other party involved herewith, is granted or conferred to You.